jueves, 4 de octubre de 2007

What Has She Who Does not have I?

How are you?
It tell me what so goes to you with her,
it tell me how you are,
I am affection here mine
and still it bad step,
I miss your heat
and I will never be able to forget to you.
Today I left
in order to try not recordarte
and I did not obtain it,
it as much costs to me to accustom to me
to follow without you,
I want as much heart to you,
you are my only illusion.

But so that my love?
Is because it has the beauty that I do not have?
Or is that you like their caresses and mine no?
What has does not have I?
I cannot be happy,
if I do not have life to you mine for me is the aim,
it never will be able quererte like I to you.
What has does not have I?

Nothing else,
only I have left your photography
and nothing else,
it would give everything by tenerte
and to listen to your voice,
he returns with me please,
I need heart to you.

Is truth
that you go with her of the hand?
It tell me if it is truth
that you caress it tenderly
and that it give your love him,
that bad luck I had.
What bad luck I had!

But so that my love?

No hay comentarios: